Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sunny days... sweeping the clouds away

Man, it has been so nice outside the past few days. Yesterday I actually got a touch of sunburn on my arms. I am so ready for spring to chase Old Man Winter away. Even though I was holding out for a decent snow, I am hoping now that maybe snow could just be postponed until next winter. I want to put on my shorts and take off my shoes and dangle my toes in the water on warm, sunny days.

All this warm weather has me thinking about yardwork. I have a list of things I want to get done and I am anxious to get started on them. I want to do the worst job first...paint the garage. But after that its just little gardening projects which I enjoy. Mr Clean has to get busy on fencing the yard in. I will be crazy if I don't have a fence to keep in the boys.

1 comment:

Ben O. said...

Tell me about it - I'm in the mountains of Colorado (Well, okay . . . technically Denver isn't IN the mountains) and it has been way too warm for me lately. It is WINTER still, isn't it?

Ben O.