Friday, October 28, 2005

oil companies are having a great year

This past quarter Exxon reported the highest profits ever made by a company in a quarter.

I should really hope so. They have lied about shortages and raised prices to ridiculous levels. Did anyone expect them not to have a great quarter?

I'd like to give a special shout-out to our good buddy, G.W. I hope the oil companies send him a really nice fruit basket this year for Christmas.

After the hurricanes I found it almost laughable that the gov was telling us to report any incidents of price gouging to the attourney general's office. I guess they meant mom and pop store owners not the whole entire oil industry.

It makes me want to go out and by a horse and cart.

1 comment:

Pirate said...

I have said it befoe and I'll say it again, You start the rebellion and this mountain boy will be riding horseback right behind you.

I do see a good winter rebellion in the future.