Monday, October 17, 2005

Mom's Crack (Plumber's...you aren't alone)

When I take the kids to the park I see some fairly interesting and sometimes funny things from time to time. A couple of days ago I saw something at the park that was almost disturbing. Forget almost.... it was disturbing and funny too.

The Banimal was running wild like he normally does and I was chasing after him with Pterdactyl Boy on my hip when I saw this kid take a hard fall. I went over because I didn't see anyone around and tried to see if the little guy was okay. A few minutes later, here comes his mom.

She was a chunky little chickie in her early twenties. She was on her cell phone, still chatting. I am assuming that was the cause for the delay in her coming to help him out. I had seen her earlier over near the edge of the park talking.

Well, anyway.. I am not going to get off subject by ranting about cell phones.

I moved out of the way so that she could get down near him and comfort him. And that is when IT happened. She bent over.....in her ultra low rise jeans ....to reveal about 4 inches of butt crack. But that isn't even the funniest part. She was wearing a thong. And it was a good four or five inches above her jeans. WHOA!!

So many things ran thru my head like..... don't you know that ultra low rise are for people who haven't given birth... and don't you know that Victoria's Secret sells a low rise thong that you wear with low rise jeans if you are going to insist on wearing the ultra low rise jeans. My ultra low rise jeans and thong wearing days are well behind me and I know that.

People always make fun of the poor plumbers. But I can forgive the plumber for his crack. Plumbers are traditionally males. Men don't really give that much thought to their clothes and how they are hanging on their bodies. But I know that girl had to have known that would happen. Women put their clothes on and then proceed to strike every possible pose that they might find themselves in that day.

Anyway... I was trying to contain my laughter. But it was nearly impossible. As she stood up to walk away I noticed that even after giving her pants a nice, strong tug her butt crack was still partially exposed and you could still see her thong resting well above the top of her pants.

Poor girl...I am sure that she will give many others in the future a laugh or two as well. Because when you've got small kids you spend most of your day bent over.

4 comments:

Pirate said...

That just makes this old country boy yearn for home. Large ass or as we referred to them in my home town, "two axe handled asses" like those you describe could only look good in a thong.

Thank ya miss and all.

Cheryl said...

Ya know, what a really, really good comparison! And I haven't heard it before. You had me at "Mom's Crack"!

Pirate said...

Thanks for the comments on my recent post. All of us mountain hicks have to stick together just to keep the flatlanders on uneven ground.

Genna said...

Ew!! I hate it when people wear things they shouldn't--especially women trying to be something they're not. It makes you wonder who her friends are--they should be telling her to put some clothes on!